Agustín Arellano RodríguezCHIEF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS OFFICER
- Chief International Affairs Officer (since August 2013).
- Chief Executive Officer of Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC (since March 2013).
- Chief Infrastructure and Compliance Officer of Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (from 2010 to 2013).
- Director General of the Mexican Air Traffic Control Service (SENEAM).
- Technical Director of SENEAM and other positions within the organisation.
- Member of the boards of directors of Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares (ASA) and Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de México (AICM).
Life & Education:
- Agustín Arellano was born in Tepic, Nayarit, on May 8th, 1956.
- He obtained a degree in Communications and Electronic Engineering and has a Master’s in Production Management, as well as diplomas in Executive Management and Air Traffic Control and Navigation Systems.
- Adolfo Castro RivasCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Claudio Góngora MoralesCHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL
- Alejandro Pantoja LópezCHIEF INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Manuel Gutiérrez SolaCHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
- Carlos Trueba CollDIRECTOR OF CANCÚN AIRPORT
- Héctor Navarrete MuñozDIRECTOR OF REGIONAL AIRPORTS
- Fuente Grande
- Fuente Normal
- Fuente Pequeña