Alejandro Pantoja López
Alejandro Pantoja LópezCHIEF INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Chief Infrastructure and Compliance Officer (since August 2013)
- Administrator of Veracruz Airport at Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (from 2001 to 2013).
- Administrator of Tapachula Airport at Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (from May to June 2001).
- Advisor to the Chief Executive Officer at Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (from January to Abrpil 2001).
- Administrative Manager at Internacional de Contenedores de Veracruz.
- Held positions of responsibility at Ferrocarril del Sureste, before and after privatisation, including Deputy Director of Finance, Deputy Director of Administracion, Human Resources and Finance, and Administrative Coordinator.
Life & Education:
- Alejandro Pantoja was born in Mexico City on the 3rd of March 1961.
- He graduated as a Civil Engineer from the Instituto Politécnico Nacional.
- He obtained a postgraduate diploma in Executive Management from the Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Adolfo Castro RivasCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Claudio Góngora MoralesCHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL
- Agustín Arellano RodríguezCHIEF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS OFFICER
- Manuel Gutiérrez SolaCHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
- Carlos Trueba CollDIRECTOR OF CANCÚN AIRPORT
- Héctor Navarrete MuñozDIRECTOR OF REGIONAL AIRPORTS
- Fuente Grande
- Fuente Normal
- Fuente Pequeña